Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Institutions run under the Divine blessings and loving care of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. They are functioning on the foundation of ancient Gurukula system of education with modern facilities. It was the firm belief of the founder Late Sri Narayana Bhat, that through an institutional organisation it is possible to build up a society that could achieve metaphysical perfection. With this view to create a new society he started an educational institution at Alike on the “Gurukula” model in the year 1962.
Admissions can be made to following institutions:
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Higher Primary School, Vani Vihar [Kannada Medium - 1st Std. to 7th Std.]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Vidyakendra, S.S.Vihar, C.B.S.E. pattern [Central Syllabus - English Medium - 6th Std. to 10th Std.]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Boys’ High School, Sharada Vihar
[State Syllabus - Kannada & English medium-8th std. to 10th std]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Girls’ High School, Vani Vihar [Kannada medium - 8th Std. to 10th Std.]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Pre University College, S.S. Vihar [I & II PUC - Arts, Commerce and Science section]
II. Hostel admissions are open to Boys only :
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Vidyakendra :6th and 8th Std.
[Central syllabus - English medium]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School : 8th Std.
[State syllabus - Both Kannada & English medium]
- Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva P.U. College : I P.U.C.
[Arts (HEPS), Commerce (BECA/HECA) & Science (PCMB)]