Unique Features of Our Institutions:
- Moral and spiritual education based on the five fundamental universal human values SATHYA, DHARMA, SHANTHI, PREMA and AHIMSA is imparted.
- All important national and religious festivals, birthdays of great saints, patriots and religious leaders are celebrated in a befitting manner.
- Faith in the fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man is instilled through moral instruction classes, prayers, bhajans, stories and parables drawn from different religions of the world.
- Here, the students are taught to be self-reliant, active and practical and are encouraged to develop a sense of social obligation and attend on their sick brothers.
- The students are made to feel that hostel is their home.
- A student can involve himself in any of the following activities to ensure an all round development of his personality like Wall magazine, Debates, Chintanas, Quiz, Painting, Veda class, Geetha Recitation, Weekly Cultural Activities, Tabla, Band set and Entertainment programmes.
- In addition to these provisions are made for Teaching of classical music, Tabla, Dance, Drama, Yakshagana and Computer Courses.
- Games like Foot-ball, Volley-ball, Cricket and Table-Tennis are also arranged for building up a strong body and a sound mind.
- Provisions are also made for Physical exercise, Gymnastics, Yogasana and Swimming etc.
- Audio Visual learning is supported using Projectors, computers and LCD screens etc.