Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the COSS
1. Meeting began with Bhajan and Arathi.
2. Dr. Suresha Kodapala welcomed the audience.
3. Sri Kana Ishwara Bhat, President of COSS, gave a report of the activities of the COSS for the year 2012-13 and has given the suggestion to go for additional section in VIII CBSE and additional Statistics subject for I PUC Science and Commerce. Lastly, he readout the names of the major contributors for the Trust.
4. Open Forum discussion :
- Sri Madhusoodan Nayak
- Dr. Suresh Kodapal
- Dr. A.R. Raghupathi
- Sri H.R. Suresh and
- Dr. Nagaraj K.R. gave valuable suggestions.
5. Sri H. Ramanand encouraged the COSS Members to work with more spirit and enthusiasm.
6. Sri U. Gangadhara Bhat, Chairman SSSLS Trust Alike presided and specified that Alike and Muddenahalli Institutions are the only Institutions run by Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust.
7. Dr. Vikram Shetty acted as the M.C. and Sri H.N. Prashanth proposed vote of thanks.
8. Meeting concluded with Arathi to Bhagawan.
Decisions of the Meeting:
1. Next year’s date of COSS Meeting is 12th October, 2014 for the convenience of COSS Members.
2. Two more zonal Meetings to be held at Sakaleshpur and Chithradurga under the leadership of Sri Suresh H.R.(9448873504) and Sri Vishweshwaraiah (9448027967)
3. Sri Yashwanth Naik(9742455547) has been included as an additional member of the executive Committee of COSS.
4. Following persons have been selected as Help Desk Under the guidance of Sri H. Ramanand.
Vidya Kendra Section
|Sri Shyam Kushal Shetty||9901505266|
|Sri Bhaskar Maniyani||9741418163|
|Sri Chandrashekhar Bhat S||9901144806|
|Sri Pramod H||8904419592|
|Sri Ishwara Sharma N||9539091161|
|Sri Ashok Bhat||9481511681|
|Sri Ashok Maniyani||9481180061|
|Sri Prashantha M||9731579705|
|Sri Harish M||9900455645|
|Sri Ishwara Naik||8050185129|
|Sri Rajendra Rai||9449895810|
|Sri Janardana Nayak S||9449663797|
5. As per the suggestion of Dr. A.R. Raghupathi, Professor and H.O.D. of Pathology of Bangalore Medical College, a minimum of Rs.1000/- per year has to be contributed by each and every old student of all the Institutions of Alike Campus. Members who are in touch with Alike now, can tell others about this to those who are not in touch.
6. As per the decision of the Trust Chairman the immediate requirement is the expansion of Vidyakendra building for which the total estimate is Rs.1.2 crores. It has been decided to contribute Rs.60/- lakhs as the share of COSS. All the members are requested to contribute to the maximum extent, at an early date, to enable the work to be completed by Apr. 2014.
7. In View of strengthening of the Network of COSS, all the members who come in touch with other Alike old students, are requested to make them contact the above Help Desk of Alike.
8. Bank details are as under :
A/c Name: Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Trust, Alike
A/c Number: 32140812573 – Children of Sathya Sai only
30092024634– Foreign Donation only
Type of A/c: Savings
Bank: State Bank of India
Bank Code: 07607
RTGS/IFS Code: SBIN0007607
MICR Code: 574002235
Swift Code: SBININBB146
Report Authorised by:
Kana Ishwara BhatPresident Children of Sathya Sai, Alike Mob : 9448529778