1. In the hostel, a nutritious, well-balanced and relishable vegetarian food is provided under hygienic conditions, Three items (two items and sprouted cercals) are provided for breakfast and snack is served in the evening along with coffee/tea/malt. A cup of hot milk is served after supper. There will be a special dinner menu on festive occasions.
2. There are vast playgrounds within the campus.[SinglePic not found]
3. Within or adjacent to the campus there are auxiliary facilities such as canteen, bakery, dairy, stationery, laundry, saloon, printing press, a branch of State Bank of India, Post and Telegraphic Office, S.T. D., Zerox Centre, Primary Health Centre, and a General Hospital called Sri Sathya Sai General Hospital.
4. T.V. (with V.C.R. and D.V.D.) for audio-visual education are provided.
5. Well-equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories are available.
6. There are teachers for supervising students during study hours.
7. Generators have been installed to provide lighting in the event of electricity failure.
8. Education in the following co-curricular subjects is provided to the desirous students on payment of a fixed annual fee.
a) The Karnataka Classical Music
b) The Hindustani Classical Music
d) Computer Education