3. Within or adjacent to the campus there are auxiliary facilities such as canteen, bakery, dairy, stationery, laundry, saloon, printing press, a branch of State Bank of India, Post and Telegraphic Office, S.T. D., Zerox Centre, Primary Health Centre, and a General Hospital called Sri Sathya Sai General Hospital.
4. T.V. (with V.C.R. and D.V.D.) for audio-visual education are provided.
5. Well-equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories are available.
6. There are teachers for supervising students during study hours.
7. Generators have been installed to provide lighting in the event of electricity failure.
8. Education in the following co-curricular subjects is provided to the desirous students on payment of a fixed annual fee.
a) The Karnataka Classical Music
b) The Hindustani Classical Music
d) Computer Education